- International and Domestic Developments of $10M to $200M or more, backed with private equity and multiple hedge funds for depth and strength. 25% of the land cost and 20% of the project cost are preferred targets for principal cash participation. Maximum Loan-to-Value ratio (LTV) is 75%.
- International and Domestic projects funded through the Teamsters Union Pension Fund and affiliated sources. Starting from $25M and up, with about 70% maximum LTV and the other 30% covered by cash or strong guarantees. Higher LTVs are allowed in some developing countries; please ask for details. Examples include real estate, bridges, ports, roads, airports, hospitals, refineries, energy plants, and other related projects.
- International and Domestic projects funded up to 100%. This Dubai leverage fund is from $2-5M minimum up to no practical limit. Prefer real estate projects but will consider any project that provides viable collateral. Must have 10% cash to put into this fund as a security deposit and cash collateral. This deposit is guaranteed and returned upon conclusion of the loan. We underwrite and are the exclusive agent for this exciting fund.
- High LTV or unusual loan requests will all be considered. In some cases site visits and due diligence need to be done in advance to confirm values.
- JV/Equity Investor groups, $250k minimum amount; Real Estate, Oil, Movies, Mining, Online, Business Expansion, and Startups.
- Conventional Commercial with FICOs down as low as 500 in some cases
- Domestic Developments, short term, requires some strength. With interest reserves and profit for the fund these should be within a 75% LTV cap.
- Equity and PPM Presentations to our fee-based equity group program where we present it to over 100 institutional and private groups.
- Domestic REIT up to $200M for ‘soft’ hard money on RE.
- Conventional domestic commercial loans via an International Bank to $100,000,000 plus. Great for medical projects, credit lines, refinances, etc.
- Up to 100% LTV financing available for US projects which is majority-owned by a minority person with decent financials. The larger the better, into the billions of dollars. Should have some real estate involved and is great for civic projects like roads and bridges. Usually a $1B minimum.
- Equity only with up to 100% financing for construction projects of $2M or more IF the land is owned free and clear. No payment, it takes about 35% of the equity in the project.
- Hard Money- Domestic AND International.
- Seasoned proof of funds for liquidity support.
- Mortgage banking for developement and similar loans at 14-15% interest and 7 points.
For more information please contact us.